Role : SoC Design Verification
Work location : Kulim
No of positions : 1
Mode of employment : Contract
No of Months : 6
Working experience in SoC verification including but not limited to testplan development, test writing, debug, integration and familiar with verification methodologies such as OVM, UVM
1. Pre-silicon functional verification w/ strong system Verilog, OVM/UVM Knowledge and random-constrained, coverage-driven techniques
2. Assertion Based Verification - Development of framework, Assertions and Debug.
3. Tools - VCS / NCSim.
4. Ability to understand the domain and module through specs and relate to the trackers/ waveforms
5. Debug using Waveform, Trackers, Breakpoints .
The below would be desirable skills
1. SOC Verification skillset inclusive of knowledge of Fuse Manager / Interrupt Manager/ Interconnect Bus protocols / System Manager
2.Functional coverage - framework development, coverage regression and coverage analysis
3. Exposure to Version Control tools - preferably GIT.
4..Knowledge and implementation skills on constraint random verification approach
5. Debugging expertize /know how on tyical error scenarios - such as NOA, XMRE(cross module reference) , hanging simulations ,scoreboard errors
6. Protocol Knowledge on any of the below areas would be a plus : SATA, PCIe, USB, Interfaces : I2C, SPI, UART