Business Analysis Manager
Sales / Business Development / Client Servicing
Quess Global is a division of Quess Corp Limited, is a leading Global Integrated Business services provider operation in four broad segments: Global Technology Solutions , people and services , Integrated facilities management and industrials.
Headquartered in Bengaluru, we have a pan-India presence with 65 offices across 34 cities, as well as operations in North America, the Middle East and South East Asia.
As of December 31, 2016, we have over 158,000 employees across the globe. (BSE: 539978, NSE: QUESS) | http://www.quesscorp.com
QuessGlobal Malaysia SdnBhd, is located at Q Sentral Building KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. | http://www.quessapac.com
Roles and Responsibility
Position : Business Analysis Manager
Work Location : Kuala Lampur
Mode of Employment : Permanent
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day you will:
- Take responsibility for all aspects of initial project planning including, identifying project attributes, stakeholder analysis, communication plan, and ongoing project metrics and measurement reporting
- Be responsible for sub-team delivery and quality-based performance of task plans and their approval
- Take responsibility for maintenance of and/or completion of requirements packages and associated approvals and change controls
- Own the process of risk identification, mitigation, impact analysis, and prepare reporting regarding the same for approval
- Ensure stakeholder identification procedures are followed and resulting documentation is comprehensive
- Ensure elicited content is comprehensive and accurately documented against business requirements and scope
- Take responsibility for collaboration with other disciplines to ensure requirements are consumable before gathering signoff from all work streams on the project
- Take responsibility for delivery of requirements validation and resolution of outstanding issues
- Own requirements approval and communication processes
- Own stakeholder engagement including, proactive and reactive conflict resolution and communication on requirements content
- Own requirements traceability and structuring capability, ensuring thoroughness for use across subsequent project requirements
- Own management of requirements reuse, monitoring usage of the same to ensure they are stored and maintained properly
- Own individual and/or small team efforts to complete requirements engineering documentation, ensuring quality and accuracy requirements package deliverables
- Formalize and quantify project opportunities for improvement, communicating the same to senior resources for enterprise analysis and pre-sales engagement
- Take responsibility for organizational structure strategic development and process re-engineering assessment with senior customer stakeholders to define the business domain which surrounds the described business needs
- Manage work effort and subsequent impacts from structures, cultures, and other factors, as well as translation of impacts to the work to be accomplished
- Possess advanced understanding of assessing, proposing, and recommending possible solution approaches QA/Test
- Own the transfer of functional requirements to development and test team members
- Own the test execution of delivered requirements
- Provide coaching for direct reports and guide them in doing the same for their team members
- Help grow the BA Practice
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated presentation and facilitation skills
- Proven ability to identify and communicate project issues and risks
- Comfortably interacts with clients and can develop business relationships
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with partners
- Proven ability to support the development and management of a BA analysis effort
- Proven ability to lead a project team of 2-15 people for short and long term engagements (off shore management experience valued)
- Proven ability to manage through change and conflict
- Demonstrated ability to support team member and/or team success
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement metrics to measure progress against goals
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience creating and executing project plans
- Proven knowledge of the content and purpose of project communications plans
- Mastery of relationship building and maintenance
- SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2013 experience – knowledge of the platform from a capability perspective
- Self-starter, able to complete assigned tasks on time
- Detail oriented in approach to tasks and deliverable
- Strategic thinker, able to take action proactively and decisively
- Passionate about IT projects and learning new technologies
Preferred Education Background:
You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology, or have an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
You likely have at least 5 years of relevant professional experience.
Preferred Years of Management Experience:
Scope of Work:
- Nature of Work: Creates and implements work plans for assigned projects, programs, and/or clients against established operational objectives; supports translation of group strategy into objectives and work plans.
- Scope of Work: Provides operational leadership for work efforts requiring significant coordination.
- Complexity: Complex problems that consistently span work domains, requiring considerable judgment of contextual factors.
- Discretion: Wide latitude in approach to work, including ability to reshape work plans, guided by professional best practices and domain expertise.
- Organizational Impact: Work efforts have significant impact on near- and medium-term Avanade and/or client operations. If client-facing, should contribute to client-relationship and sales outcomes.
- Supervision Received: Works independently, with occasional validation of work efforts against strategic and operational objectives. Significant latitude in judgment & approach.
- Supervision Provided: Mentors and manages work efforts of more junior colleagues and team members as required by various workstreams; may formally supervise work of project teams. If managing team(s) of more junior employees full-time, then refer to the People & Business Leadership leveling criteria. Often serves as Career Advisor.
- Knowledge Applied: Applies advanced knowledge of learned occupation / discipline and strong business operational acumen.
Accountabilities & Metrics:
- Personal goals
Relevant Additional Details:
This field is reserved for any additional details that may not be globally relevant and consistently vary on a position-by-position basis.
: Asia Pacific-Malaysia-Kuala Lumpur (:)